Monday, January 31, 2011

On a Roll...

Righto... back into the groove now!

After months, i finally had time to do a CR palette ... only to find it had purple in it!!  aaargh!  i find it so hard to make purple look good, but here it is:

{here's to us}

The pic was taken by dh when mum, dad, sis, bil and myself were having a toast on NYE.

and the obligatory zoom in:


and the palette:

okay... so i am drawing a pretty long bow calling that purple, but in my defence, the light is pretty bad for photos today...  ; )

Will be back really soon with the Boxx of Scraps layouts ... keep your eye out for the Boxx newsletter!

Oh.... and don't forget this is your last day to play with the KIU Jan challenge.  So far, all entries are amazing!  So much talent out there.

See ya soon!

jules
x

9 comments:

Jess Mackenzie said...

PUrple is open to interpretation.....And you did a BRILLIANT job : ) Yummy as always Miss Winks! Love and Peace xox

Unknown said...

Oh this is just GORGEOUS!!! love how you tuck one photo behind another...brillant idea...might have to steal it one day! Have a great week and look forward to seeing all your other scrappy stuff for a new month! Bring it on!!! xxx

Kat said...

love that layout!!! and it totally looks like the same purple to me! ;-)

Jasmine S said...

What a fab photo. So original. This looks great. Love the misting and the cherry blossom stamp is it on the background? Gorgeous.

Leanne J said...

absolutely amazing..you just blow me away every single time... wow...
love the two photos and the raw chipies and just well...e very god damn thing..

Her Essential Hand said...

um... speechless.. its truly A M A Z I N G
and
that blossom template - I, um... just had to buy it today. lol its just goregous.
I have been working on my palette all weekend
sigh
I cant pull the purple off,
but gee whiz...
you certainly have.
Have a great week.
xx

Cathy said...

WOW so gorgeous Jules... fab photo!! I keep looking at that stencil in my LSS, your LO has convinced me to purchase this next time I'm there!! :)

Colleen B. said...

This is so beautiful!!! Great take on the colour palette and love the embellies!!

Nikki xx said...

Julie your beautiful creations never cease to make me smile...nor stop marvelling at you amazing talent. Love stopping by here :) x