Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Crafter's Workshop

Check out what turned up in the mail for me yesterday.... all the way from USA!!


How cool??  Yep, The Crafter's Workshop templates are fast becoming my addiction within an addiction!!  The lovely Jaime sent me these by way of thanks for posting some of my layouts on The Crafter's Workshop blog.

THANKS SO MUCH JAIME  for your incredible generosity!!  Not surprisingly, i ripped them open immediately and used one on a layout i was working on!  Here's a sneak... i'll be showing this one later in the month:



You really should give them a go... they are brilliant for misting and inking with.  Use all or part of the template design, whichever suits your lo.  Here's just some that i have made using the same cherry blossom template.  It gives you a bit of an idea of just how versatile they are:



Be back with some more shares soon... and i think Bridge's blog whisper is very close to finished, so look out for that little event - always fun to see how the layouts morph and change throughout the hop!

I best be off... my darling little fella has just presented me with my favourite pair of earings... dripping wet!  Said he had 'cleaned' them for me.  I am painfully aware that there is only one household source of water that a two year old can reach unassisted...  {sigh}  :))

Cheers for now and thanks so much for visiting,

jules
x

7 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

Oh Jules, that is awesome!! you use the templates so well!! love that sneak too, will have to blog stalk to see the full page. eek at the earrings, but must say, was so nice of him to wash them for you. lol boys uh! ;) enjoy your day x

Jasmine S said...

Oh they are gorgeous. I soooooooooooo want some. Definitely on my next shopping list. I just how you use them.

Leanne said...

LOL!!! I can only imagine where those earings have been!!! hee hee...!! Gorgeous, gorgeous sneak...x

Kim Ewins said...

Oh! Jules....my husbands (wallet) thanks you...(not!!!)
Super yum and thanks for sharing...you lucky, lucky girl.

Cathy said...

Oh you lucky duck Jules.. they look gorgeous and you so have a flair for using them on you beautiful LO's!! Love the sneaky peak! Have a fab weekend :)

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Jules... they are gorgeous, you use the templates so nice!!!!
Have a nice weekend
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Unknown said...

Oh Jules...how lucky are you!! But you totally deserve them babe cause you ROCK at using the Crafters Workshop templates! Can't wait to see what you have been working on :)) Thanks for caring and hope you too are looking after YOU :))xx