Tuesday, November 15, 2011

For a Good Cause....

Hello Lovely Friends,

I hope you have all been well.  We have been busy with just 'stuff' really.  Maddi with assignments and exams, which means mum is the support crew... more so than normal I mean!  Helping with a bit of research, formating, late night editing, software troubleshooting... not to mention the delivery of stress relief techniques!  

The Christmas parties and work functions have started already so, due to my newly rediscovered quest for fitness and regaining a body shape that does not resemble an orange.... guess who the designated driver and picker-uperer is?  :) 

Anyhow... no creativeness at all this past week or so!  :(

And to make matters worse, I have some unbelieveably exciting news that I can't share yet! 

So why am I here at all?

Well, I just wanted to show you my guy...


Actually, this was him at the end of last Movember ... and he's doing it again!

He and a group of workmates are all participating in Movember this year and their employer is matching every dollar raised!  The aim of Movember is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and depression in men.

I must say, I don't mind the look of it... not sold on the texture though.  :)

If anyone would like to make a donation to this worthy cause, then you can do so online here.


Thanks for stopping by .... I hope the next couple of days are spent making up for my recent enforced abstinence from creativity!!

Cheers for now,

Jules
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Maddi goes well in her exams and assignments...its such a hectic time of year hey! oooh can't wait to hear your news!! and yay for DH supporting such a great cause!! Thanks so much for visiting me recently..you really made my day :))xx

bappleicious said...

I so relate to all your craziness Julz