Friday, November 4, 2011

A Little Bit of Vintage

Hello and TGIF!!

I've scheduled this post as I am presently packing those last minute items for our camping trip this weekend and getting ready to pick the kids up a little early from school.... then we are outta here for a couple of days of R&R in the brand new camper.  Nice!  :)

OK... on to creative things though.  Friday also means a new palette is up over at The Colour Room, and for some reason, I went all Vintage with it.

{my 2 beauties}




And the palette:


It doesn't exactly scream vintage I know, so I'm not quite sure why it took me there, or why I made grey a real feature colour in this page.  It's a colour I don't use much, so it was nice to try something different.

That's beautiful Glitz pp in the bg, teamed with a little bit of Authentique pp, some Prima mistables (yep... again!), Prima flowers and DA chippies.

Head on over to TCR and check out what the rest of the DT have showcased this week.  Amazingly stunning as always!  :))

Have a lovely weekend lovely ladies.  I will be!  :))  I'm sure I'll have lots of pics in my next post, documenting her maiden voyage (the camper trailer I mean).  I'm kinda thinking we will have to name her though... what do you think?  :)

Bye for now and thanks so much for popping in.

Jules
x

13 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow! Beautiful! Have a lovely week-end...x

glorygirl said...

Soooo pretty! Love it!

Debbie Smith said...

Oh how beautiful Jules. Enjoy the weekend in your new camper! Looking forward to hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

вражаюче!!!!!!!

Di Garling said...

Super gorgeous as always. You just never fail to do "sensational". Love it. Cheers Di xx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I agree with Di - everything you do is out of this world awesome!!! :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Simply stunning Julie!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend away in the new camper :)

Unknown said...

Just stunning as always Jules!! Hope you are having a great time away! Look forward to hearing about it when you return :))xx

Marelize said...

Stunning Jules! I love the vintage look... you can do anything and it will look sensational!
Hope you are having a wonderful time camping. xx

Eila Sandberg said...

Stunning is your middle name Jules! and gorgeous the third! Hope you had/are having a souperdouper time in your de luxe camper! todeloo! xxxx

sarah martin said...

What a beautiful layout Jules! So inspiring.
Hope you had a great time in the camper x

Shannon91 said...

magnifique !!! j'adore !!!
Bizz

Anonymous said...

We love your designs Jules - you are so versatile!

Please get in touch with us at Scrap365 Magazine (UK) - scrap365@traplet.com