Thursday, March 29, 2012

Can I share A Lil' Somethin' with you..... ?

I'm officially an ambassador for the gorgeous goodies over at A Lil' Somethin'!!

Susan and Wendy do a fabulous job creating all these super amazing goodies and I'm so lucky to be sharing them with you too.

Stay tuned for some shares, or pop on over to the blog for a little lookie yourself!


For the moment, I'm busy organising my little family of 6 for our Easter hols and will be away visiting friends and enjoying our camper trailer some more.  Fingers crossed for fine weather, although Easter being Easter, I suspect it will be a soggy experience!

I'll schedule a post or two, so you will still hear from me while I'm away.....  oh, stop groaning!!  lol

Cheers for now,

Jules
x

4 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Congrats Jules. I look forward to seeing what you create with these treasures.

Susan Longman said...

Welcome to our little family...hope you enjoy using our goodies :)

Leanne said...

How fabulous!! I can't wait to see what you will create..x

Eila Sandberg said...

So look forward to seeing what you come up with these little beauties! Ciao! xoxox